Formerly Therapeutic Bodywork & Sports Massage
Due to the close, indoor contact involved in massage, we continue to be vigilant in our infectious disease prevention protocols. We ask that you review our expectations and preventive protocols below. We still require masks of all clients and therapists, however those with wish to show proof of full vaccination may request a mask waiver. Thanks for your ongoing patience and support.
PHASE 4 PROTOCOLS (Updated 6/20/21)
PLEASE DON'T SCHEDULE at this time:
PLEASE DELAY YOUR APPOINTMENT AT LEAST 10 DAYS if you have been un-masked or unvaccinated in a higher risk environment such as:
PLEASE CANCEL! Notify your therapist as soon as possible if you can’t/shouldn’t keep your scheduled appointment. As always, Late Cancellation Fees will be waived if you develop last minute symptoms. “No Shows” will be billed the full price of the session. Please Call/Text 540-632-2051 or email if you need to cancel.
At your appointment, to help reduce Community Transmission please,
Here’s what you can likely expect from ME during to prevent the spread of disease.
· Therapists will follow CDC and State recommendations.
· Therapists will cancel appointments if they become sick, exposed or symptomatic.
· Therapists will wear masks during sessions.
· Therapists will wash hands before/after each session and use hand sanitizer as needed.
· Therapists will provide clean sheets for each session.
· Community blankets will be available by request to vaccinated clients.
· Sessions may include reduced time in a prone/face-down position. Please let your therapist know if you get uncomfortable.
· Water will not be served.
· Room is equipped with an H13 True HEPA Air Purifier rated CADR 250
· Massage tools and face cradle will be wiped with a soap & water solution after each client.
· Session will wrap up sessions within the appointment time to leave ample time for cleaning.
Thanks so much for your continued support in maintaining my wellspace.
Welcome! Click Book Now to view current availability. Text, call or email if you would like to be added to our email cancellation list.
My office is now located downstairs behind the main building. To find it, walk around the right side of the building and half way up the Red ramp.