Formerly Therapeutic Bodywork & Sports Massage
2/27/22: MASK UPDATE: It is with great pleasure that I invite most clients to unmask in my office! I'm a bit of a late adaptor, so I won't be changing much on my side yet. I will be continueing to mask for the time being, but when the time comes will always mask upon request. You can still expect my tools to be cleaned and sanitized after each session. The air purifier will still be on. As always sheets will be fresh. A shared blanket will be available upon request. I ask that you continue to delay scheduling if you feel unwell or contagious with any infectious disease. I ask that you still mask if you have chronic or lingering respiratory symptoms or if you have been in a higher risk envionment recently.
Disease Prevention Protocols (Updated 2/27/22)
Due to the close, indoor contact involved in massage, we continue to be vigilant in our infectious disease prevention protocols. We ask that you review our expectations and preventive protocols below.
PLEASE DON'T SCHEDULE at this time:
PLEASE RESUME MASKING IF:
PLEASE CANCEL! Notify your therapist as soon as possible if you can’t/shouldn’t keep your scheduled appointment. As always, Late Cancellation Fees will be waived if you develop last minute symptoms. “No Shows” will be billed the full price of the session. Please Call/Text 540-632-2051 or email if you need to cancel.
At your appointment, to help reduce Community Transmission please,
Here’s what you can likely expect from ME during to prevent the spread of disease.
· Therapists will follow CDC and State recommendations.
· Therapists will cancel appointments if they become sick, exposed or symptomatic.
· Therapists will wear masks during all sessions.
· Therapists will wash hands before/after each session and use hand sanitizer as needed.
· Therapists will provide clean sheets for each session.
· Community blankets will be available by request.
· Sessions may include reduced time in a prone/face-down position. Please let your therapist know if you get uncomfortable.
· Water will not be served.
· Room is equipped with an H13 True HEPA Air Purifier rated CADR 250
· Massage tools and face cradle will be wiped with a soap & water solution after each client.
· Session will wrap up sessions within the appointment time to leave ample time for cleaning
Thanks so much for your continued support in maintaining my wellspace.
12/29/21 OMICRON UPDATE: Due to the contagiousness of the Omicron COVID-19 Variant among double vaccinated people, I ask that everyone please resume masking during your session unless you choose to show proof of a Booster/3rd dose. I am now triple vaccinated and will continue to mask for all clients. Please let me know if you need to make any adjustments to your scheduled appointments due to comfort, risk, exposure, or symptoms. Thanks for your assistance in maintaining my office as a wellspace.